Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan


October's book
So when I put this on our to-read list I said, "True story of a woman reporter going on a walk about with an Aboriginal tribe in Australia and how it changes her.", but then when I checked it out from the library my son was reading the inside flap and pointed out that it says the account is fictional.
Then when looking for a website for the book I came across this review, which states that the author claims it as truth but that many in Australia were upset by it and it's truth was called into question. I missed this discussion so I don't know what take you all have on the book. I'd love to read any comments.

There is no official website for the book or the author but here is the Wikipedia entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment